[lively-kernel] Using Lively Fabrik in Elementary school program

Jens Lincke jens.lincke at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Aug 22 16:45:58 CEST 2011

Hi, Randy -

sorry, that's pretty much there was of Fabrik in Lively. We did not continue working
working on a special Fabrik programming inside of lively in favor of a more general and lightweight textual and graphical connect mechanism. Your have also to consider that this is actually a research prototype which was not meant to be a robust environment  required by elementary school children.

Best,
Jens