[lively-kernel] "native" scrollbars don't rotate

Jens Lincke jens.lincke at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Nov 9 15:02:17 CET 2011

Hi,

we used to do it.... but there are quite a lot of people who like native widgets and expect such things.
In Lively 2 we have gone the path of reusing as much as the browser can provide us as possible.
Making the system more vulnerable to browser bugs but also it saved work, speeded things up, and make it look more like normal web applications.

Best,
Jens