[lively-kernel] JSConf 2012

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 02:57:55 CEST 2012

Outstanding to see this. Congratulations!

Every time we clap for *Dan* *Ingalls* at
#jsconf<https://twitter.com/#!/search/%23jsconf>,
he just pauses and says "that's just the way it should be, right"?

*Dan* *Ingalls* gets a richly deserved standing ovation at
#jsconf<https://twitter.com/#!/search/%23jsconf>

*Dan* *Ingalls* is killing it with his Lively Kernel demo
#jsconf<https://twitter.com/#!/search/%23jsconf>

*Dan* *Ingalls* presents at #jsconf<https://twitter.com/#!/search/%23jsconf>,
delights and surprises room full of web nerds with...a web project. So fun
and inspiring.

*Dan* *Ingalls* just blew the collected mind of
#jsconf<https://twitter.com/#!/search/%23jsconf>
.