[lively-kernel] Problem with copy text while browsing FAQ

mozillanerd mozillanerd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 18:04:09 CEST 2013

Jens Lincke <jens.lincke at ...> writes:

Thanks for the answer Jens. It must have been that inadvertently LK thought
I selected a large structure. Today I selected again and copied via Ctrl-C
to a workspace window with no problmms.

I also 'doit' from the highlighted text with no problem.

However, if I LK thinks I am in the process of dragging the text, a very
long hangup occurs which I can abort by waiting for javascript interpreter
to tell me a script is hhanging.

I am enjoying following the FAQ page for the various examples therein. I
will need to post additionally for web access.