[lively-kernel] Unintentional deletion

Roeder, Marko Marko.Roeder at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Jan 3 11:11:07 CET 2013

Hey Patrick -

That is not a problem ;-) since Lively is a version-controlled system.
I though there was a Part for this (there are some maintenance tools in the Wiki category of the PartsBin), but my tool of choice - VersionViewer - cannot work with deleted files :-/.
Anyway, I restored the file from the SVN history.

Best,

	- Marko

PS: I supposed you meant core/lively/ast/Interpreter.js :-)