[General] Safari 4 Crash: TextMorph.setFontSize > 24

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 19:18:56 CEST 2009

Setting a font size greater than 24 causes Safari 4 (5528.16) to crash.
Works fine in Safari 3.

TextMorph.subclass('TestTextMorph', {
 initialize : function($super) {
 $super(new Rectangle(0, 0, 500, 500), 'm');
 this.setFontSize(30);
}
});

I don't see any font sizes greater than 24 being applied in the LIvely
codebase. The examples page currently seems to load fine in Safari 4
(5528.16):

   - http://livelykernel.sunlabs.com/repository/lively-wiki/example.xhtml

Where else is crashing currently being experienced?

Otherwise, all of my worlds seem to be functioning OK (however I'm wrapping
Main.js in window.onload and have overridden Loader.loadJs to append a
timestamp to the querystring applied to script.src)