[General] Will You Test Lively Running in Chrome under Windows?

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 00:17:19 CEST 2009

Will you test Lively running in Chrome <http://www.google.com/chrome> under
Windows?

The two files to test are the normal and canvas versions of latest sources:

   -
   http://livelykernel.sunlabs.com/repository/lively-kernel/trunk/source/kernel/index.xhtml
   -
   http://livelykernel.sunlabs.com/repository/lively-kernel/trunk/source/kernel/expt.xhtml

You could begin perhaps by checking out the latest sources, supply empty
files for localconfig.js and Scratch.js, and then see how it runs.

Over the weekend I had access briefly to crudely test in Chrome and mailed
Dan some screenshots. The main issues I saw were 1. examples don't load
because of a few exceptions - a couple of which relate to loading and
parsing of omitted source files 2. text areas (or their clips) display a
black stroke.

For the record, I own a copy of Parallels Desktop and today ordered a copy
of Vista but won't have it setup until the end of the week.

Grazie,
Phil