[General] Morphle? Gerbil?

Peter Fraser pfraser at spatialmedia.com
Wed Apr 15 23:48:11 CEST 2009

Hi Phil

Ayeee. The broken elevator pitch world was probably me   -didn't realise
I had broken it, sorry.  I added a pitch, and attempted to save (Safari
3.2 on Win XP  -saving from the WorldMorph menu) but the page came back
without my addition and I assumed no save had happened at all (there is
no wiki widget on that world -and presumably i didn't look at the index
page to check).

I have at times been unable to load any of your worlds (no errors, but
they never start) when other worlds were loading fine   -I've had a look
for errors in the log on these occasions and seen none. Your worlds seem
to be loading fine at present (on the same machine they have previously
failed on). I have a hunch that it is related to very slow internet
connections but that is just a hunch.

regards
Pete F (gerbil)

btw: I'm avoiding putting chrome on my machines (heard disturbing things
about the license and haven't looked into it), so i can't test there sorry.

btw: No red wine was involved in this, or any other save operation ;-)