[General] MathUuidBak.js

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 02:12:30 CEST 2009

In the meantime, I've being using this tweak locally. But I haven't delved
into the underlying reason why a separate clipCounter was being used for
clip ids.

lively.scene.Clip.addMethods({
initialize : function(shape) {
this.rawNode = NodeFactory.create('clipPath');
//this.setId(String(this.constructor.clipCounter ++));
this.setId(this.newId());
this.setClipShape(shape);
}
});