[General] My New Widget Instances won't Deserialize: Console Error

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 03:54:02 CET 2009

I get a console error and my world freezes (with console error) when I try
to load it. I had evaluated some code which creates an ImageMorph and a
custom component. I saved the world. When I reopen, the page freezes. The
widget operates fine locally but of course I'm not saving to the wiki when I
work locally. This was my first component ramping up.

   - Console Error: node g (parent [object SVGGElement]) cannot be a morph
   of RatingMorph

World URL:
http://livelykernel.sunlabs.com/repository/lively-wiki/pweaver-widgets.xhtml
Revert to previous revision script:
http://livelykernel.sunlabs.com/repository/lively-wiki/pweaver-widgets-revert.xhtml

I'll keep working locally until this is solved. Help if you can - else I'll
revisit.

Philip