[General] Feedback: Exposing the Individual Popup Menu Functions for Code Browser

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 03:01:24 CET 2009

I do like buttons over select all, alt-d! :-) I was thinking about that some
- but I decided that I'm just going to work with customizing the existing
MenuMorph to start since it's already there. I did rewrite the main
subMenuItems method and broke it down into smaller classes in:
lively.menus.xxxxx. I did this to make it easier to tweak those menu
actions via the code browser and to add my own submenus. I hope to ask for
input/acceptance etc.
Dan, I don't understand the reference to "unified" below. Are you basically
referring to sharable actions? I am a super fan of the Actions API from
Swing.

Phil