[General] Feedback: Morphs Need setOpacity method

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:04:17 CET 2009

I don't normally use FF but I dug around in FireBug. I now understand that
every morph is already contained inside an SVG group. I suppose I just need
to hack something like this:
rawNode.style.setProperty('opacity', '0.2');

But I'm not entirely sure how to access the g node of each morph though
(this.node, this.rawNode, this.shape?) I'll keep playing - getting closer I
think.

Anyway, feedback: it would be nice if every Morph supported setOpacity to be
able to affect the opacity of each item in that group (including their
images).

Phil