[General] Morph Properties and Persistence

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 21:16:11 CET 2009

I'm done some more digging. It appears that I just need to use models. I
found what I think are good examples
in CheapListMorph.initialize/getSelection/setSelection) and I found
ViewTrait in Core.js. I don't think I really need or want to use the Widget
class atm but I see that many of the examples which use it. I'm just trying
to store layout constraint info with a morph when it gets serialized. I'll
post a code example if I don't get models working.
Thank Robert.