[General] Instructions for Lively Server Setup?

Daniel Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at Sun.com
Fri Mar 13 01:48:00 CET 2009

Hi, Phil -

Our apologies that some of these details are not better documented or
indexed.  We applaud your persistence, and it would be great if you
would share the fruits of that persistence with the rest of the list
when you are done.

We've been a bit distracted with a couple of new developments around
LK, but I think all will be interested as soon as they are ready to
share.

Keep up the good work, and best regards

	- Dan, for the team