[General] Instructions for Lively Server Setup?

Juhani Ränkimies juhani at juranki.com
Fri Mar 13 11:16:07 CET 2009

I don't normally save/publish worlds, but at some point I tested and
successfully saved a world using the apache mod_dav.
My configuration that looks something like this.

LoadModule dav_module modules/mod_dav.so
LoadModule dav_fs_module modules/mod_dav_fs.so

Alias /lk "C:/lk"

<Location /lk>
    Dav On

    # Auth config for this location

</Location>

# I don't use the generic proxy mechanism in LK
# I define a proxy for each resource separately
<Location /some_prefix/>

    # Auth config for this location

    ProxyPass http://destination_host/...
</Location>