[General] Frozen Worlds: Hand Outside World Bounds

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 17:33:02 CET 2009

This is just a hunch. I'm going to try omitting localconfig.js and only
editing defaultconfig.js.
There are some other considerations that shouldn't matter: My Mac's Apache
installation is not configured exactly the same as my hosted site. 2. My
world's reload themselves automatically if stale. I don't think that either
of these should cause the examples to popup in the background. So I'll try
not using a localconfig.js file for a bit more.