[General] Opera Debugging Summary

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:08:05 CEST 2009

Update. Missed listing one step I mentioned previously. So here are the
steps again.
*index.xhtml*
<svg id="canvas" width="100%" height="100%"

everywhere
find and replace
document.baseURI to document.documentURI

lively.scene.Polygon.setVertices
change
setAttributeNS(null, "points"
setAttribute("points";

defaultconfig.js, change (because throws SVGException
SVG_MATRIX_NOT_INVERTABLE)
showEngine: function() { return false},
Also helpful to use opera.postError somewhere in Core.js:log() - but I did
it as sort of a hack. These aren't total solutions - just the factors so
far.

Some things I noticed. Piano keyboard does not open. Kaleidoscope may not be
working fully. Keyboard arrows not working in CanvasScape. Grid lyaout demo
is bunched together.