[lively-kernel] Wikipedia Entry for Lively: April 19th Update
philmaker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 22:28:21 CEST 2010
The wikipedia entry now has a Qt section. Thanks Antero!
Another mportant task: select an image to use for the sidebar in the article
(Dan's engine, or screenshot of the examples page, or other...); upload the
image to wikipedia within their guidelines. Yey!
Lively scratch page <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Editor142/Lively> on
- select an image to use for the sidebar in the article (Dan's engine, or
screenshot of the examples page, or other...)
- upload the image to wikipedia legally without the editing community
- perhaps copy video and pub links from the Oracle or HPI pages
- find code example for the example code section
lift short example from here)
- near any hyperlinks to Lively pages in the article or at the end, make
it clear which browsers work best or are supported for a good experience
(Dan mentions unsupported browser below)
- copy the article out to wikipedia from its current scratch page (feel
free to do that at any time; just be ready the hammer to come down) ;-)
- point to the article from other existing listing and category pages in
- review/enhance/decide the table of contents
- continue to flesh out and add content to the article
- find an existing wikipedia article of some other project that we might
be able to use for comparison of formatting, table of contents, etc.
On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Philip Weaver <philmaker at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear List,
> Will you help create a wikipedia entry for Lively? Lively scratch page<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Editor142/Lively>on Wikipedia. I'll be posting this entry live within 7 days even if it ends
> up sliding down the wall. ;-)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the lively-kernel