[lively-kernel] Lively Audio

Alessandro Warth alexwarth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 04:09:01 CEST 2010

Hi Jay,

While the MIDI format doesn't care about matching ONs and OFFs, there's a
good chance that the player tidies up (by sending an "all notes off" message
to the hardware) once it's done playing a file. So this could end up working
in some platforms, but not in others...

I guess we won't know until we try.

Cheers,
Alex