[lively-kernel] anyone looking at LK on IE9?

Peter Fraser pfraser at spatialmedia.com
Mon Aug 30 09:46:54 CEST 2010

the only possible explanation for the world not beating a path to LK's
door right now is IE support    -surely :-)

has anyone attempted to get LK happening on the IE9 previews?

is anyone "just waiting for the IE9 beta"

is anyone (else) "just waiting for someone else to do it"

question:

are we hopeful for "same(er) markup" on SVG (cw html)  -it strikes me
that this would lend weight to the LK ideas..

also:

re my progress on rhino/batik LK:  None, i'm afraid.  -"and then one day
you find, ten years have got behind you"

regards
Pete