[lively-kernel] Call for Participation: Lively Mockups

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 03:05:48 CEST 2010

So far I think I'm still drawing all by myself. :-(    Would you like to
make some drawings?

You can draw in the Lively
wiki<http://www.lively-kernel.org/repository/lively-wiki/index.xhtml>or
you can draw in Google docs. A picture is worth a thousand words.
Don't
forget that if you'd like to code, please talk to Dan, Robert, or Jens.

Thanks,
Philip

http://tinyurl.com/lively-mockups/ <http://tinyurl.com/lively-panel/>