[lively-kernel] First stab at iPhone/iPad support

Merik Voswinkel aart at knoware.nl
Fri Jun 4 23:23:01 CEST 2010

Hi Dan,

On my first model iPod Touch it does start LK perfectly, and quite
fast for such a slow device (faster than Squeak for example).

But The toggle between "zoom/pan mode" and "mouse mode" by touching
briefly in an unoccupied part of the world does a toggle between the
mouse or "the selection tool" ( a darker blue field with four balls OR
a grey circkle)

I've made a shorter url to get to http://www.lively-kernel.org/repository/lively-kernel/trunk/source/kernel/index.xhtml
  as typing in long url's is painfull and error prone.

Thanks for another enjoyable day,

Merik