[lively-kernel] Wanted: keyboard input for iPad/iPhone

Dan Ingalls DanHHIngalls at gmail.com
Sat May 8 00:19:20 CEST 2010

Folks -

I finally have a lot of things working reasonably on the iPad.  I'll
commit the changes as soon as I stop travelling and sleep a bit.

But one thing that is sorely lacking is text input.  Finger writing
is of course a possibility, but I'd like to use the iPad keyboard.  I
don't know if this can be done straight from javascript, but my sense
is that one could hack a visible or non-visible text field in the dom
and give it focus.

If anyone can find some documentation or an example or mock something
up in LK, it would be greatly appreciated.

	- Dan