[lively-kernel] How to javascript coding each object.

Jens Lincke jens.lincke at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Oct 14 14:55:28 CEST 2010

  Hi Li,

to change the context menu of an object you can override the method
"morphMenu".
By changing it in the WorldMorph, you can change the default world menu.

You can override methods per instance, by subclassing or by adapting the
behavior in the base classes.

I made a little documentation page for you, I hope it explains your
questions:

http://lively-kernel.org/repository/lively-wiki/documentation/classes.xhtml

Best,

Jens