[lively-kernel] Wiki Prototype Page [Was: Style]

Dan Ingalls danhhingalls at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 08:51:37 CEST 2010

>Where is the prototype page on the wiki?

Sorry;  We've been other-focused.

I tried to revive an old demo of mine and realized that a piece is missing.

What I want to offer is that if you open a StylePanel on a Morph that
uses a named style, then you see a button that lets you choose
	alter only this morph / alter all morphs with this style

Then you could open a panel on a WindowTilteBar and see all windows
change at the same time.

I probably can't get to this until the weekend so feel free to beat me to it.

	- Dan