[lively-kernel] Lesson from Real Estate

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 19:40:08 CEST 2010

I do agree that decorating this property is more important currently than
installing a new pool in the backyard. In fact, I would
halt construction temporarily. Instead of construction I would want *
everyone* to decorate, landscape, put a sign in the front yard, and ads in
every paper: for rent (SaaS <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SaaS>). Lively is
still a hot property.