[lively-kernel] partsBin question

Davide Della Casa davidedc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:01:24 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I'm trying to copy morphs to the partsBin, but I'm struggling - this is what I do:

open webwerkstatt.xhtml - select any morph and then go to menu -> scripting -> copy to public partsBin (or copy the my partsBin) - but I get an error either way.

If I copy to the public partsBin I receive a "cannot copy to partsBin without a name", and the other option gives me an error "WorldMorph has no method promt".

I do have set a username. Am I using this feature in the wrong way? Should I configure something else first?

Cheers,
Davide