[lively-kernel] New Release coming - Alpha testers welcome

Fabian Bornhofen fabian.bornhofen at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Aug 1 18:51:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

we just wrote something that might be the beginning of an installation
guide:
http://www.lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/documentation/Lively2Installation.xhtml

Please feel free to ask and comment. We know that it's  not terribly
detailed but we're working on that. It might give you a rough idea.

Any questions or comments might also be helpful for our installer project.

Regards,
Fabian