[lively-kernel] Fwd: Linux in JavaScript PC emulator in a web browser (runs without installation)

Dan Ingalls DanHHIngalls at gmail.com
Tue May 17 19:14:52 CEST 2011

Folks -

Just got this pointer from Antero.  Reminds me of when the first
Apple II emulator (including the graphics) showed up in Squeak.

This is the wonderful thing about high-performance VMs for decent
languages (we'll allow JS here ;-) -- it means that one can engage in
the delights of low-level hackery, while producing an elegant or at
least understandable and accessible artifact [I can't vouch for this
particular one].

Tee hee

	- Dan