[lively-kernel] Code reorganization in Webwerkstatt - please check your js files

Fabian Bornhofen fbornhofen at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 2 23:51:06 CET 2011

Hi Jens -

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 5:52 AM, Jens Lincke
<jens.lincke at hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:
> I would also opt for extending this codebase only on a per path basis...
> e.g. mapping "users.*" to
> "http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/users/"
> That would make the query if something exists in one codebase or another
> unnecessary, because we would know before loading where we have to look for
> everything that begins with "users".

Implemented. Paths can be specified in the Config object of a world
(Config.modulePaths).
Defaults are users/ and projects/ (to be found in bootstrap.js). That
means that modules with names starting with 'users.' or 'projects.'
will be found. There's no probing any more, no 404s, just plain

Please let me know if anything breaks because of that.

Best,
Fabian