[lively-kernel] Code reorganization in Webwerkstatt - please check your js files

Fabian Bornhofen fbornhofen at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 3 17:54:50 CET 2011

:p ok first of all, thanks Jens for fixing that.

So there are two ways of thinking about that idea.
First, if we do it, we have to be careful that we're not exaggerating
the whole configuration thing.. I don't want Lively config to look
like apache.conf or some Java stuff.
On the other hand, it could be very useful as long as we still need to
map (a) module names to files and (b) files to module names. Case (a)
is easy, (b) always tends to be a mess. I think Jens' idea would
simplify at least that. But then again, the only real solution is to
nail files.

Oh and about "go and implement"... I like prototyping ;)

Cheers,
Fabian