[lively-kernel] If it is not documented it may as well not exist

Keith P. Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 5 03:06:02 CET 2011

Guys,

I wrote a longer version of this email, but I thought I would summarise it simply. I have been coding since I was 7, I am now 41, I have spent a week with Lively and it has been a very unproductive experience. I figure it will take me a second week until I can even start to achieve anything with it.

"If it is not documented it may as well not exist."

there is a lot more that I could say. I have been here before, I said the exact same thing to the seaside developer Avi Bryant, years ago.

In recent years I started working to the principle of "documentation driven development."

please think about it

Keith