[lively-kernel] [ANN] Livedoc

Jens Lincke jens.lincke at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Nov 9 17:32:23 CET 2011

Hi, Fabian -

great! I like the new pages. Thanks for doing this work.
What about tagging and searching of these worlds (or general lively worlds) in that case.
We had a server side component for that, but maybe it is a good idea to build a search tool that can search these pages
well and we can generate these things....

Cross referencing them in source code is also a very good idea.

Best,
Jens