[lively-kernel] Couple of question on Lively

Alan Kay alan.nemo at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 05:09:13 CET 2011

Hi,

The Chrome (with NaCl) environment is the first one in a browser that allows all levels of programming to be done and used without explicit downloading of a plugin.

We (Viewpoints) have gotten many things running as tests in the Native Client part of Chrome (including all of Squeak), so this is a great place for doing special things that will enhance Lively.

Cheers,

Alan