[lively-kernel] Lively and Bazaar

Keith P. Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 02:32:36 CEST 2011

After much messing about, I was going to ask, where is trunk really!

Importing the whole svn repo is going to take some time, so I set a periodic import of webwerkstatt going into LaunchPad, just before I got the email about the planned reorganisation of the repository.

So let us test what deployment should look like.

Yay it took 50 seconds to execute

bzr checkout --lightweight lp:lively-kernel

That was lively1 I think.

Keith

===

I  discovered that rc-3 Lively was not running when I tried it from a local file url, a little debugging discovered that it would work if I made it "guess the codeBase".

 if (urlFound) { /*KPH MOD SWITCH THE LOGIC TO MAKE IT GUESS*/
            console.warn('Cannot find codebase, have to guess...');
            return JSLoader.dirOfURL(window.location.href.toString());
        }