[lively-kernel] Status

Jens Lincke Jens.Lincke at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Oct 27 14:14:26 CEST 2011

Hi Keith,

it seems that you want to try out alternative ways of user interaction. We try to use the default keyboard interactions seen in programs like apple mail.
Because I like the objects are created in Omni Graffle I experimented with this in my own module. (http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/kernel/lively/morphic/Graffle.js)
If you wan't to prototype alternative ways of using the keyboard you can do it in a similar way.

I agree that shift + click should add to the selection. http://lively-kernel.org/trac/ticket/145

Best,
Jens