[lively-kernel] Lively and Bazaar

Fabian Bornhofen fbornhofen at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 28 00:01:02 CEST 2011

Hi Ryan,

that looks VERY cool.
In fact, Lauritz and I started playing with Node.js a while ago in
order to reduce the complexity that comes with Apache.
(And FYI, we have a little POC on github:
https://github.com/fbornhofen/lkcodesrv . It's just not good enough
for and official announcement.)

In a scenario where we run a Node server to deliver Lively, then
node-gitteh sure will be the way to go for doing version control.
Do you do a lot of Node development?

Fabian