[lively-kernel] Dropbox integration

Roeder, Marko Marko.Roeder at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Apr 3 10:44:24 CEST 2012

Hey Ryan -

Thanks for posting this problem. There have been changes in Node.JS (updated on our server) and in our system that broke the Dropbox functionality.
I took some time to fix it and made sure it works again.

If you like to know how to use the API, here is the page where I tested the functionality: http://www.lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/users/markoroeder/DropboxUpload.xhtml
On it you will find a code snippet showing in which order you have to call the API methods.

Best,

	- Marko