[lively-kernel] Changes in LivelyKernel, livelykernel-scripts (GitHub)

Fabian Bornhofen fbornhofen at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 12 18:08:03 CEST 2012

Hi there -

I just merged some changes into our LivelyKernel and
livelykernel-scripts repositories.
- miniserver now stores test results in a RESTful way
- lk test now retrieves test results in a RESTful way
- lk test takes care of the browser. miniserver is now completely
ignorant of the browser.

The goal of this refactoring is to eventually replace miniserver with life_star.
Thinks should still work (for some reason lk-test.js does not properly
kill the browser). If they don't, let me know.

Next step: test delivery with life_star.

Best,
Fabian