[lively-kernel] bug

Jens Lincke jens.lincke at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Aug 8 18:06:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

yes, we noticed that recent chrome versions crash the old SVG based Lively Kernel 1 pages.
But we did not care that much, because Lively-wiki is only online for archival purposes and we switched
HTML in Lively 2.

But, out of curiosity: Does anybody know what is the problem here?

We still have an stand alone version of a Lively 1 based page in webwerkstatt too:
http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/demos/LivelyWikiPresentation.xhtml

Best,
Jens