[lively-kernel] Hooking into file uploads

blake dsblakewatson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 22:43:31 CET 2012

So, a very cool thing about LK2 is that you can drop a file on a world
and will be uploaded.

I'd like to start my "serious" explorations by hooking into that
process. I want to be able to read dropped files and report back on
their contents. I'm thought I might be able to find something in the
world menu itself but no luck (so far).

Anyone got any pointers?

Also, is it possible to localize LK2? I'd like to have my own
installation; I do some stuff with data that's secure/sensitive. Don't
really want that going out to the universe in general. (I may have
asked this arleady; my apologies.)

===Blake===