[lively-kernel] Hooking into file uploads

Lauritz Thamsen l.thamsen at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 1 23:04:17 CET 2012

Hi Blake.

You where right to look at the world itself for handling that drop event. However, it's not in the world's menu, but implemented on the world. Take a look at
lively.morphic.World>>#onHTML5Drop in the module lively.morphic.Event.js with the System Code Browser (which is in the Tools category of the world menu).
There you'll see where the FileUploader>>handleDroppedFiles comes into play.

Best,
Lauritz