[lively-kernel] Markdown stopped working Re: Modularity, portability, GitHub

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 03:02:29 CET 2012

Just a note  - Markdown text morph from Parts Bin stopped working a
few days ago - perhaps something to do with the
refactoring(speculating) - is it better to report on trac rather than
here ... or should Webwerkstatt be considered to be in flux for a
while?

thanks,
milan

MarkdownText>>>onDoubleClick: TypeError: Object
<lively.morphic.Text#79F21... - MarkdownText> has no method 'jQuery'
TypeError: Object <lively.morphic.Text#79F21