[lively-kernel] RFC: Tests for parts

Fabian Bornhofen fbornhofen at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 25 03:08:19 CET 2012

Hi -

parts tests are now live in Webwerkstatt.
ObjectEditor has a 'Tests' button that opens a very basic test runner
for tests on that part. Please feel free to try it, use it and
comment.

Follow-up tasks for us are:
- improvement of test runner UI, obviously
- integration of parts tests with our continuous integration tools

Have a good weekend!
Fabian