[lively-kernel] Beginnings of Sound

Daniel Ingalls danhhingalls at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 00:26:33 CET 2012

Hi Milan -

Yes, I would say try Windows for now.

I had the same problem in my Safari, but I've had it work in Chrome, even in Windows emulation!

Hopefully soo I'll get things sorted out with the buffer refresh, and especially with browser compatibility.
The full file set in the XAudio release supports not only Mozilla and Google, but even has a fallback
to Flash that should have worked for you or for my Safari failure.

   - Dan