[lively-kernel] interaction on iPad

Conrad Calmez conrad.calmez at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Jan 26 19:25:38 CET 2012

Hello everyone,

we as the bachelor's project did some work on interaction of Lively
Kernel on the iPad.  On the page about differnt style for invoking
halos we have set up a +1 voting system based on CouchDB (each LK user
can only vote once for each style, but votes can of course be changed
after voting).  If you are interested in trying what we did, here are
a couple of links:

1. mapping of touch events to mouse events:
http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/projects/BP2012/InteractionWithIPad/TouchToMouse.xhtml

2. differnet styles for invoking halos (+1 voting enabled!):
http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/projects/BP2012/InteractionWithIPad/Invoking%20Halos.xhtml

3. lists on the iPad:
http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/projects/BP2012/UI/IPadLists.xhtml

4. opening the world menu with touch and hold as a pop over:
http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/projects/BP2012/UI/WorldMenuAsPopOver.xhtml

5. opening the world menu from a toolbar:
http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/projects/BP2012/UI/WorldMenuAsPopOverInToolbar.xhtml

We are happy about any feedback. ;)

Kind Regards,
Conrad