[lively-kernel] Ctrl-C Ctrl-V in Chrome

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 21:47:05 CET 2012

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Tilman Giese <tilman at apfelfabrik.de> wrote:
> Marko and I had the same issue today in Safari. Chrome seems to work fine though.

Interesting I am running here Chrome "18.0.1017.2 dev" on Opensuse
Linux and that version does have that issue; same problem in Chrome
16.0.912.77 on Opensuse Linux

But, it works in Windows Vista Chrome v 17... (not 16 or 18 but close I guess)

Surprising OS  would make a difference - just wondering what OS your
Safari failure was on...

Milan