[lively-kernel] How does one find code in LK?

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Sun Jul 22 22:35:14 CEST 2012

Hello list

I am just starting to explore LK scripting. I opened one of the tutorials -
adding methods to a button - and wanted to know more about the Button
class. So, I opened an inspector on the button, and saw that it was an
instance of lively.morphic.Button. I then opened a system browser, and
tried to find the Button class, under lively/morphic. Unfortunately, I
couldn't find anything - the class list when from AdditionalMorphs.js to
Canvas.js.

Clearly, the code is there somewhere. So, could someone explain where I
should be looking, or what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
Andy