[lively-kernel] Can we write LK code in Smalltalk?

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Wed Jul 25 15:13:03 CEST 2012

Wow! Robert that is absolutely fantastic.

I don't have anything against javascript, but being able to program in
Smalltalk makes me so happy :-)

OK, a couple of questions:

   1. Is ir feasible for me to develop using Smalltalk, i.e. can I save my
   code? If so, do I save the smalltalk, or the generated javascript
   2. Just in very broad terms, would it be possible to include Amber, or
   is it way too difficult?

Cheers
Andy