[lively-kernel] More Sounds

Daniel Ingalls danhhingalls at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 03:52:59 CET 2012

Hi all -

For anyone interested, I finally got a chance to finish most of what I wanted to do.  FM synthesis now works - there's a brass-like and clarinet-like patch to try.  Also I added a line of interpolation to banish the noise in PluckedSounds - they're really nice now.  I also refactored everything so that Envelopes are free of streaming state and thus can be shared among notes.

Should work in Chrome and Firefox browsers, and even in Safari with the Flash lashup.

	http://lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/users/Dan/SoundTest2.xhtml

Enjoy

  - Dan